Monday, May 31, 2010

Week 14(a): My Sweetheart Smells Like FRESH

As usual, let's update with the latest episodes of Project Alpha Season 2. Shout out for this diva!!! Diva Rocks!! Sounds a bit crazy or over reacted here..hahaha

Epi 40


Epi 41


Epi 42


Huuhaa..Instant Cash Blogging is here again!! A bit stuck (only a bit la because it's not that difficult for this week's topic..so dun chicken out! HAHA) But i am not sure about the variants of Adidas Action 3. Therefore, I looked for my best friend- GOOGLE. I learnt this from mr moh as he always says this to me whenever i have something which i have no idea with because you can always get the answer by just googling. Fast and Easy!

I always think that Adidas Action 3 is more for men since it's so sporty. But you (female) can always go for it if you always out for sport.

Im thinking what to get for my sweetheart~~ (Whewpit) so sweeeeeet!
Okay! I've something in my mind already. It's FRESH! FYI, there are six variants for men: INTENSIVE, CONTROL, SENSITIVE, FRESH, PURE and PRO-LEVEL.
Blue always give you piece of mind. So, i will go for this "calm" which i think would have a better cooling effect. Keep him dry and smell nice for the whole long day.

Have you got anything in your mind that would suit your significant other?




Project Alpha is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS

No comments:

Post a Comment