Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Dumpling Feast

Happie Bak Chang day!
Indeed, today is a happy to me! At least im happy at this moment. But im not as thrilled as the past hours.
What making me so excited? Because i thought he has forgotten his promise which upset me. Well, it took so long for him to keep his promise..T________________T

The second thing is that my brother told me something about travelling when my parents come over! Hooray!! Bali, Beijing, Shanghai... The fare is so expensive la...T.T
It made me super happy at that moment and i won't be anticipating this because i don't want to be disappointed later. So let it be and let it go~

Have u guys eaten Bak Chang?
I will be able to taste my favourite Bak Chang next week!!

2 comments:

m!Z_w0rLd said...

What making me so excited? Because i thought he has forgotten his promise which had made me upset. Well, it took so long for him to keep his promise..T________________T

who is this 'he' o?haha

Irene said...

mr moh..dun need to copy my sentences okay..aiks...
T______________________T

Post a Comment