Saturday, June 12, 2010

Dark Sky

不想睡~la~la~la~
This is the song by Fish Leong and this is kinda my feeling as well. Because there are tons of things that i wanna settle. I've no idea why am i not doing all these in day time. Unexplainable.
I just like night time.

It has been some time since i last stayed up late, say 1am and still in front of the pc.
I wish i could stay awake and watch kangxi and not feeling tired tomoro. But this is kinda impossible.

Don't ask me simple question. I just couldn't answer you even it's a simple question like this: What's really catch you up? I will stop and stone for a while. Erm..i don't really know.

Okay..Gonna off to bed

2 comments:

m!Z_w0rLd said...

What's really catch you up?

irene said...

@CH WH questions are sometimes hard to explain! T.T
And you will feel like i do not need to explain because who cares...

Post a Comment