Sunday, February 28, 2010

27th February: Fly in the Fairy Tales

Tired and a bit dizzy. Just finished sorting out my stuff. Thought wanna online using wifi. However, it is not available right now. At the same time, I'm lazy so plug in the cable. Thus, imma offline blogging now.
This was my first time taking the window seat. I wanted to capture the nice view of both sandakan and kl. I did but some of them are kinda blur.
And i thought i would have to stay at the airport to online while waiting for my 'driver'. LOL..I did not manage to do so because i think the flight was delayed
(Sorry that i did not wear watch. Tat's why i'm not sure about the time).
More up-to-date post coming in..
Ciao..Nite

2 comments:

m!Z_w0rLd said...

get urself a watch la..since u will start working soon..
wearing a watch will give better impression to ur bos..

Irene said...

need to save money..my targeted watch is soooo expensive..haha

Post a Comment