Wednesday, April 8, 2009

venting

I've got a last minute msg from my supervisor yesterday asking us to meet her today. I thought we are not going to meet her this week as normally she will sms us very early in the morning. Fine. I didn't flash back the things that i've done a few weeks ago because i've no time for that. I just simply read thru it this morning.
If you want to get good grade for the thesis, you better behave well apart from doing ur work properly! I was shocked when i heard about my senior's thesis. Basically she did a good job, but the supervisor didn't give her the marks based on the work only but with her attitude as well! I was wondering why this would happen because there is an allocation of the marks for each part of the thesis! How could one deduct the marks without reasoning? Since there is no mention of the marks for attitude!
My supervisor sounded like blaming us why we were so slow and not progressing at all after seeing her for so many times! Excuse me, since you expect us to do the research by ourselves and not giving us much advice, we need some time to get it done and keep on revising it! For me, i was kinda lost because i didn't know the direction and when i tried to ask her where shall i go or at least some clue to proceed, she expect me to know it very well!
She started to rush us after knowing the deadline is on july! We also hope that we are fast in progression but things will not happen as the way we expect all the time! Who doesn't want to excel in everything? Who doesn't want a good grade?
Sigh. All the best!

3 comments:

irene said...

thanks joannah~
hope you enjoy it!

° no name face ° said...

damn her ...shd hv record what she said yday..anyway she is dangerous, better dun dak zui this crazy woman

irene said...

ms: all the best to both of us@@

Post a Comment