Friday, April 10, 2009

simple yet complicated!

finally....just settled the air tickets after spending more than one an hour clicking this and that in airasia website. Actually, the process is quite easy. Maybe it was because i was rushing and wanting to settle it asap. So, it ended up like that. Things are going to be messed up easily when u r in a hurry.
Actually i've bought my ticket back to sandakan on may a few months back. However, i thought i don't need to go back this time since my parents will come over on may. So what about the ticket i bought? haha..wasted!
Then my mom asked me to take notice if there is any promotion ticket where i can go back to sandakan just a few days then come back to kl with them on the same day. It was too late to spot for promotion ticket now because the time where airasia offered the free seats or promotion was on feb and march. But at that time, my exam timetable has not out yet~
Guess what, my mom who was asking me to see whether airasia is doing any promotion yesterday changed her mind so fast..haha.. I was kinda surprised when i saw the msg she sent me early this morning. She asked me bought the ticket. Haha... Because i could go back with my grandma so that i could take care of her and teman her.
This last minute decision was due the my cousin wedding on may. It is really a long long time i haven't been in any wedding dinner. Btw, congratz to W&M.

(addicted to Taylor Swift's love story these two days ^^)

2 comments:

m!Z_w0rLd said...

haha..congratz to your cousin..^^
so u going back on may?
then cumin bck wif your family?

Irene said...

thanks..
i'll be going back on may..then stay there about 1 week then come back to kl on the same day as my parents ..hehe

Post a Comment