Sunday, April 5, 2009

Stuck in the rain!

IT was the first heavily rain i've ever met yesterday when i was on my way to look for my friend. When Ah Sek and I first stepped out of my house, it started to rain. When we further our stepped, the rain was pouring towards us! We could do nothing, but to turn back! Sigh...However, we have to move once the rain was sprinkling because Siew was waiting for us. Sigh...that was a wrong time to go out!! My clothes was soaked! Shittu..

I was so happy because i found a trendy and smart-looking shirt for my brother after so desperately sought for it the other day. The grey stripped-shirt from Springfield is really worth it because of its textual and the brand. But one thing i'm not satisfied with it was the plastic bag given. I thought with such a branded product, it should be using the paper bag instead of a plastic bag. Ah Sek told me that it costs a lot for such a fancy plastic bag. In fact, I prefer a paper bag rather than a plastic bag. Thank to Ah Sek who has the first ever experience in trying so many clothes yesterday for me yesterday! Hehehe.. Thank to the promoter who promoted the shirt for me. Or else i would buy another s0-s0 shirt which costs much more expensive than the one i bought.



I told my fren about T&T(Tuna & Tomato)which i learned from Mich. We bought all the ingredients except chili because the chilies were packed in lump. So, we decided to replace the chili by using a chili tuna. The outcome was not as tasty as the one i had the other day. The on we used yesterday smells of fish..yurkss..

By the time we wanted to go home, it stated to rain cats and dogs. Sigh..What happened? So sueh! Everytime when we needed to go outdoor yesterday, we would stuck in the rain! So we spent about 3 hours in WongKok. Anyway, it was good because we can sam pat a bit more..hahaha.. Since it was late so we just tumpang siew's housemate's car to go home. What we could do while waiting for her housemate? We hunt for the birthday present! Keke..



Ringo bought a Gucci bag for herself on her birthday. Hmm..i shall think about what i shud get for myself. Topshop white blouse? MAC lipstick, Loccitane shea butter hand cream? Keratase products? etc

2 comments:

Monica S. said...

Hi!:)
I just happened to look over your blog and I have to say that I like your blog! This post was especially fun and kind of talked about where you live, in Malaysia, right? Wow, I've yearned to visit there! Right now, I live in South Korea, but I've lived in the U.S.A. and Canada for most of my life. Anyways, what you did sounded like a lot of fun, despite it raining cats and dogs. :( I think that I'm going to subscribe to your blog! <3 :D I'll be looking forward to your future posts!

Irene said...

haha..u are welcome to do so..i'm glad to hear that you like my blog..hehehe *grin*

Post a Comment