Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pitzzza Tower


Choose as many as you want...but i only picked 2 of the postcards. I've no idea where the places are but they look attractive!

I was so silly to say that 'ohh...in paris one!' when i saw the miniature of The Leaning Tower which I should say in Italy! Paiseh..my geography is not good mahh...(this shud be a common sense rite!) hahaha
Then my brother explained to me the one is Paris is Eiffel Tower things like that....

Lastly, the keychain is a souvenir from Italy as well. According to him, that is how the car plate in Italy looks like. The pink color at the end of both sides denotes the gender. FYI, pink color is for girl whereas blue color is for boy. I prefer blue color rather than pink color as i like blue. But i think it looks much nicer when it is in pink color!

Muackss..Thank you~

I'm waiting for my perfume which is still on the way to M'sia...

2 comments:

mayshing said...

from who? bro?

irene said...

yeah..my brother~~~hehe

Post a Comment