Friday, April 17, 2009

Big Head Prawn

What!!! Pendrive kena virus? Why don't utar install an anti-virus software in their pc? This is not only for the benefit of students but utar itself! The pc won't get virus easily and the student can scan their pendrive before they open any file to avoid their files being infected! Although i have tried to scan my pendrive before i opened at home, some of the files were still infected! And guess what, some of the IMPORTANT files have gone!! GONE!!!!!!!!

* * *

Ping came out an idea then we went to 1-u. Actually it was already quite late, yet we ended up going there to get some presents. There is the biggest korean food fair and we ate a lot!! The maggie mee is quite spicy but yet delicious. There are a variety of snacks which i haven't seen them in any of the supermarket. Although it is a korean food fair, but i could find jagung there..hehe.. Although it is not nice to carry the jaging all around..But i did that..haha..because i love sweet jagung.. Fyi, the jagung is not imported from Korea! LoL...

One thing that made me frantic was that i didn't bring my handphone along. I left it in my house!!! I shud have inform my housemate that i won't go back for dinner. However, i couldn't remember her number exactly!!!! I could only remember the the first three numbers, sigh. Fyi, i don't ever rmb any handphone number unless for my mom's. I will only rmb which network are they using.. i mean whether they are using digi, maxis or celcom..haha

Therefore, i've tried to think of any way thay i could contact my housemate to inform her. Thanks to Ping and cc to think of the ways-to-contact. Haha.. I even tried to online in MSN and email to my housemate. Worse still, i thought of going back. But that was already 7pm and i sked there was traffic jam. So i decided not to do so. And i prayed hard thet she would have OT today.

When i reached home, it was definitely a wise decision not to go back just now. Because my housemate did send a msg to me saying that she would not be coming back for dinner. See, God did listen to what i've said. HAHAHA

Moral of the story, i shud write down some of the important numbers and put them somewhr in my bag or purse just in case any emergency case happens. AND also not to forget to bring my handphone all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment