Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Labradoodle



Exhauted..I’ve been working on my project for the past weekend and it was really tiring. It was not so enjoying because have to complete the chapters within a certain timeframe. Worse still, you do not have much time but there are a lot of things you are going to cover up. And during that time, I could understand why my friends always put up ‘how good if there is no fyp’. HAHA

The only the time I could really spare my time to watch the Marley and Me which I’ve already anticipated for a long time was midnight. For me, it is a worth-watching movie. And as my friend told me before, ‘prepare more tissue when you watch this movie as you will need it at the end of the movie’. Guess what, that’s TRUE.

I wish I could have a puppy all these while but definitely not a men’s best friend like Marley. He is too big-sized and absolutely a naughty dog. If I were to stay with him, I think I might go crazy. Imagine, you are really tired after a long day working, and when you reach home you see EVERTHING in your house turn into a mess because of a dog. I’m sure you will wanna kill him..hahaha

However, Marley is cuteeee when he is still a puppy but not after growing into 100 pounds. I really hope I could be in the scene when I saw Grogan (the male actor) brings Jenn (the female actor) to a place to surprise her with the puppies. The puppies are realllllly cute. And at there, Jenn chooses Marley which then tests their patience all the time.

Is it true that a dog will stray far away from the house when they are going to die?

2 comments:

m!Z_w0rLd said...

marley n me..
nice movie..
especially the ending..
haha

irene said...

yeah!! i like it...the ending is definitely chun!haha

Post a Comment