Thursday, April 16, 2009

no sleep!

Sleep deprivation for these few days..Why? Even though it is the last week for this semester, there are 2 assignments going on. I've just completed one of it not long ago. I wasn't sure when i haven't been in a good sleep since i've been starting to rush my fyp to complete the chapters within 1 week. Then, i will have a meeting with my supervisor. My eyes are really tired due to long hours looking at the computer. Once i woke up, i just stared at my computer and started doing my project. The only time that my stayed apart with my pc was when i took my bath and went for meal. Time is passing, but your job is still not yet done. That is really suck!

I had my supervisor meeting yesterday. Luckily she was in a good mood that day so i didn't get much scolding..haha..But things go back to her previous supervisee again. You know what, she told us that she is really regret for not giving her supervisee an A. Omg, i thought the marking scheme is rigid and as a supervisor you should have follow the marking scheme and not giving marks as you like. Plus, don't you wish your supervisee can get a good marks and not torture them by grading them based on your own preference. Their future is in your hand. Why don't you help them a bit...

I've keep on yawning today as i slept at 3 am for three consecutive nights due to assignmentS and fyp. When Shing and I were editing our assingment in the lab this afternoon, she could not tahan and burst out: can you stop yawning. I can count how many times you yawn! HAHA..i could not control myself as i've been undergoing sleep deprivation. I wan to sleep early tonight as it has been a few nights that i stayed up very late. Hopefully i could fall asleep by the time i go to bed as i've already get used to 3am as my bed time these few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment