Saturday, April 4, 2009

masak-masak

I'm supposed to be at campus now as i will have another replacement class later...wuuwwuu...i was seduced by my lovely suteng mah for not going. She was so ecstatic even though she had about 2 hours sleep last nite. I brought my notes and books along because i really want to attend one lehh. hahaha...Who knows..many people are going to skip it...No point for me staying there if my heart is not with me right? hahaha..try to comfort myself for skipping the class..hehe

Meeting my frens soon as we haven't met up for about half a year i think. Siew always dates me but i was too busy with my assignments. I feel like it is time relax myself so i will just meet up with them.

I feel like wan to play masak-masak. Imagine, a bunch of friends stick together to prepare a meal! Whatever meal it is, the whole process must be so fun! Therefore, I proposed to go to her house and prepare the dinner together. However, it is quite tedious to get the vegie and ingredients all those stuffs as we don't have our own transportation. So..we are still thinking what can we do! I feel like i want to eat steak! I want to go sanctuary ice bar! But just forget about it since we don't have transportation!

That's all for now as i'm going out soon.... ciao!

2 comments:

mayshing said...

Hi! we are your "sun you," hahaha. Mummy Hiew is gonna kill me and teng ma for forcing her daughter to skip class.

irene said...

hahaha..no worries..this news will only be limited to us...no one will spread it to mommy hiew..hahaha

Post a Comment