Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Learn them!

I always think that cursing people using English is so much better than in Chinese. Perhaps more classy. :P However, try to brush it up and do not always scold the F word.

1. Go to hell. 去死吧。

2. You’re a jerk! 你是个废物/混球!

3. Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?

4. I don’t want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!

5. Knock it off. 少来这一套。

6. Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!

7. Get lost.滚开!

8. Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。

9. You piss me off. 你气死我了。

10. It’s none of your business. 关你屁事!

11. How dare you! 你敢!

12.Cut it out. 省省吧。

13. You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。

14. I’m fed up. 我厌倦了。

15. I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!

16. I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话。

17. What were you thinking? 你脑子进水啊?

18. How can you say that? 你怎么可以这样说?

19. Who says? 谁说的?

20. That’s what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的!

21. You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!

22. Drop dead. 去死吧!

23. Don’t give me your shoot. 别跟我胡扯。

24. Nonsense! 鬼话!

25. You’re a pain in the ass. 你这讨厌鬼。

26. You’re an asshole. 你这缺德鬼。

27. You asked for it. 你自找的。

28. Get over yourself. 别自以为是。

29. You’re nothing to me. 你对我什么都不是。

30. Get off my back. 少跟我罗嗦。

31. Give me a break. 饶了我吧。

32. Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊子!

33. Don’t nag me! 别在我面前唠叨!

34. Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!

35. You’ve gone too far! 你太过分了!

36. Can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。

37. You’re impossible. 你真不可救药。

38. We’re through.我们完了!

39. Don’t push me ! 别逼我!

3 comments:

Koh Kian Fai said...

LOL!!!! Why wanna learn? XD

Dummy Dummy said...

i know both these languages :p

Irene said...

@kian fai so that u wont be stucked when cursing ppl..LOL!!!

Post a Comment