Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sushi is not yummie!

To all Sandakanians out there, there is a good news and also a bad news to you all. Good news, there is a new option when you wanna dine in a Japanese restaurant. Bad news, its quality is getting deteriorate. I've been there for twice. However, it did not please me. Perhaps, i have set my expectation too high. I shouldn't have compared it with the one in KL. Afterall, i would prefer the one in Taman Tyng. FYI, it is quite packed if they are having promotions like 50% on sushi etc.



Plates




Bentos




Beverages on shelves


Food on shelves


Wine on shelves


Ratings:
Food: 2.3/5
Service: 2.5/5
Ambience: 2.3/5


2 comments:

m!Z_w0rLd said...

haha..u hven try at malacca..thr serve the nicest Japanese cuisine i ever had..

irene said...

yameh? i tot the best sushi would be somewhere in kl? next time bring me try in melaka! hahaha

Post a Comment