Friday, March 27, 2009

what's so special?

omg! my pimple popped out this morning! I shud go to bed early tonite because i've got not enuf sleep since yesterday and i couldn't sleep well yesterday. I had to wake up as early as six this morning because i had to reached school early. Since i'm so scared that i couldn't wake myself up and i woke up each every 2 or 3 hours. Sigh...Actually i wanted to go out at 7am. But i was scared to go out so early since the sky was still dark at that time.

Yeah! This presentation is my last presentation for this semester. And this is the first ever sem that i have so many presentations. And i had presentation averragely every week after chinese new year! What a hectic life! Presentation is a light nightamare for me because i dun like to talk in front as i dun have the ability to talk or crap so much. Plus, i'm not confident enuf. Although i have a lot experiences in presentations, yet, i'm still afraid of it. What a pity!
Although i have finished the presentations, but there are still a few assignments left!

Btw, it was like food party after mich's group's presentation. They presented on how to prepare a meal which starts from appetizer to dessert by using simple ingredients. I like the T&T which is the tomato and tuna! I do not like tuna actually. However, i like to eat the T&T! It tastes fresh and really arouses ur appetite Like it....oopss..i shud have taken the pic to T&T...haha
I could only snap the pic of mango blossom...and the indian sweets..




I took my lunch quite late today because i still could tahan because of the food i've taken after the presentation...hahaha.. We have a lot of fun during our discussion today! Pangkor? Bangkok?
Peanuts make it sourrrr..hahaha Only DB, ST,MS & Beri-beri will know about it!


ps: just randomly think of this title. So i just put it up as it is since i'm decisive on what to put as my title

No comments:

Post a Comment