Friday, March 13, 2009

malu nyerrrr

i actually planned to do my project this afternoon. HOWEVER, i ended up spending my time in mv. I was looking for a book which is related to my project. There is only a small part which is related to my project. I then took picture of that book because i dun wan to spend so much money on buying a book which only has a few pages which might be related to my project. You know wat! A customer passed by then he( maybe a spy serectly works for mph) reported it to the staff. LAter on, the staff came over and said 'miss, cannot take pic bla bla bla..'.malunya... OK FINE. It was not a big deal to me since she didn't talk to me rudely. Then i dun wan to stay there anymore.

Btw, for those who is currently a maxis prepaid user and wants to switch to postpaid. You can now sign up a 30, 50, 80 or 180 plus. They only put 50, 80 or 180 plus in their brochure. However, the promoter told me that the 30 plus is actually the new promotion which they didn't heavily promote in the media. Ok..how the 30plus thing works?
U can switch to postpaid by paying rm 25. Butttt...the rm25 can be waived if you have used your no for a certain period and they even will compliment you a pouch if i'm not mistaken. Basically, you will need to pay rm15 for the maxis postpaid fee every month. However, maxis will give you rm 15 rebate every month. Meaning, you need not to pay anything besides the fees for you sms or calls. The rate for 30valueplus would be:
8cents -talk
1cents-sms maxis [to maxis users]
(These two apply only for the active10)
If you are interested, pls go to the maxis. hahaha

2 comments:

Kelvin said...

sounds like someone that who can't mind their own business.....hate those people

Irene said...

agree...but nevermind la..

Post a Comment