Saturday, March 14, 2009

cozy-->hot

The blazing sun beats down since dunno when this morning. But I dreaded to wake up this morning because it was raining by the time i woke up. Gosh...I hate to go out during rainy days especially when i need to walk to school. Many people were absent today..maybe lazy to attend class? orrrrr...

I am really shallooooow. I really need to equip myself with knowledge because i didn't know who is Nicole David- the tennis player. I heard this name before but i tot she was a foreigner.

me: is she a malaysian?
shing shing mah: yeah...you shud have known about her. She is sooooo famous.
me: I've never read about sports mahh.
ssm: but that is common sense wat....you can read about her in the paper.
me: butttt, i will skip the sports section....
ssm:......

hahaha..i really have to read up more. Not Only the entertainment news but also others as well...


**Have to take my lunch** to be continued tonite...

8 comments:

SueSin said...

aiyo...

Irene said...

aiyo for wat?
dun like tat la...
sigh..

m!Z_w0rLd said...

==1..
swt..
for didn knw nicole david..

Irene said...

i've heard of this name many times ady. but i tot she was an actress...hahaha

amy2kyo said...

mm, don't give up k. read more in the newspaper, or surf online-news, that would boost up your knowledge.. jia you ^^

Irene said...

yeah~tq amy

ireneC said...

It's alright! There are many things that u know that we dont i'm sure... Everyone tends to focus on certain reading based on their own interest, i'm no exception of course, hehe...

Now that u have know who's Nicol A David =)

Irene said...

haha..tq irene (i'm calling myself) hahahaha

Post a Comment