Monday, March 30, 2009

last minute work

I didn't not have enuf sleep since last week because i was doing the assignments and also attending very-early-morning-class. Basically, i slept ard 1am which is quite late for me and needed to wake up early! During the weekend, i was busy doing the discourse assignment and i have no time for others. The transcription was the hardest ever thing to do! Serious! I get frustrated when i did the transcription because it was annoying by hearing ahh..ahh..ahh.. all the time in the conversation. My groupmates were annoyed by that as well. Supposedly we had to settle everything in the sunday afternoon. But..trust me..it is harddddd to transcript properly. And we were still doing the transcription in Sunday afternoon. I felt like we were behind the others. And members were getting mad because not much time left.

Suteng mah and i ended up to have discussion at McD because it was better to discuss face-to-face rather than sending msg here and there. Basically, we spent a lot(really a long long time) to analyse a part. Since there is not much time left yet we still have a long long way to finish then i decided to stay at bb's house. Although it was realllly tired to stay up very late but i found it was quite fun to stick with frens and have a peace discussion. I mean i really enjoyed it.... Hehe...

When i finished my part i was really sleepy and i could not tahan already. I went to bed and i wasn't sure how many hours did i sleep. But definitely less than 3 hours. Sigh.... Although spending the whole night doing it, but still there were some problems popped up when it was time to hand in because we realised the format run off ady! Dun ask me why it would become like that! I really have no idea (i think is due to the margin problem)!
We were still doing it before the minutes before handing in! That was my first ever last minute work so far! And i couldn't imagine i have to do the art work! Agree MS? hahaahahaha

2 comments:

mayshing said...

yeah, my first eva last last minute/second assignment. ANd i dont want that to happen again... i dont like it although it is a lil exciting to beat and rush with the time, BWahahahhaha! However, i feel my life span is shorter if i continue doing such last min work.
I dont have enough sleep and food but in front of the computer the whole day till my wrist pain, haihhh...

Young gen now has a lot of pain... not only Shing shing MA! hahahahah

Irene said...

u have to challenge urself!!hahaha...but not in assignments i guess...
excuse me..u cannot relate urself to young gen...hahahaha

Post a Comment