Thursday, March 12, 2009

bad sore throat...

I have a bad sore throat since three days ago. But i only started to consume medicine the second day. Becauseeeeee i thought as long as i drink more water, it will recover without taking any tablet. But i guess, my inflammation is quite serious. When i woke up the day before yesterday, i drank a lot of water. U know wat...i can fee a drastic pain in my throat..It was like terkena pisau...So painful!
I cannot tahan ady then i went to the pharmacy before i went to dabao my lunch. I told the pharmacist wat happened to my throat. She talked like a bullet train and i have to take some time in order to get her meaning. Am i slow or she speaks fast? hahaha...
She said i do not need to take anti-biotic. She recommended me to take tow type of anti-inflammation tablets. And i bought honey as well. I drank a lot of honey tat day. But it seemed like didn't soothe my throat.
But i cannot see the difference although i've taken it for consecutive two days! And i can even feel that it became serious today! Then i went to buy the strepsils and 'pei pa go' just now.
Hopefully, it will recover sooooon... I dun like to get sick!Especially sore throat.
I couldn't take a lot of foods when i have sore throat because i dun wan to deteriorate the pain.

p/s: thanks bb for giving me a lozenge yesterday.

8 comments:

jeannie said...

Hey, take care of urself, k? Hope you'll get well soon!

Irene said...

tqtq...
u r the 1st person to leave comment..
yeah...
hahaha

° no name face ° said...

sore throat still 1na drink coffee
-.-

Irene said...

haha...i think ok gehhhh..since it was a cold one..

SueSin said...

hey.. dont buy pei pa gao, its not effective..
try breacol or woods..
certainly they are way way better than pei pa gao..

Irene said...

i bought it ady..and i've taken it for a few times...hehe...i think it is quite okay la..haha

Kelvin said...

I have that kind of sore throat once every year especially during cold weather...I understand how you feel....when you eat it's more painful than drinking water......damn annoying.

Hope you'll get well soon, take care.

Irene said...

thanks kelvin..hehe

Post a Comment