Saturday, January 4, 2014

Run for FOODie

I wanted to blog using pad just now. But it was failed. Mainly is because couldnt login to the account which I am currently using.
I'm considering to either revamp my blog or to set up a brand new one for voyage. It's still the best to put your happiness, rants or whatsoever here. People who understand will get to know it via your words. For those who don't, it's just a pity. By the end of the day, who cares, right? It's all about you, yourself. Not for others' sake.
Yesterday was a wonderful night with hang out full of laughter. Seriously, I had not had it for ages already. Everyone laughed their heart out! Filled their stomach to the fullest. Food!! Run for food!!
Perhaps will post some photos some time later.

I'm so excited about the Sakura trip now!! ** In Progression**

X.o.x.o

No comments:

Post a Comment