Monday, April 4, 2011

milo

Do you have monday blues?
To me, im quite enjoy today.
Went out early this morning yet traffic jam was prevailing. Is it a culture which KL people has to be caught in the jam during working hour?
It was raining early in the morning. Luckily, I've got a parking in the building today. Pity my little white which is going to be exposed to the sun quite often in future.
I bought my milo to office today and realised that there is milo in the office. ==
Thanks to my coll who let me know.
Basically, i've always hear the positive sides of the company and it does encourage me to achieve higher. I would say that most people are friendly and helpful. Playing around other than working seriously when necessary.
I left the office on time and yet the traffic was terrible! What so excited was that i did not need to dabao for my dinner!! Went to makan bitterguard soup in puchong! yeah..how best if life can be relax everyday! haha

Gotta sleep early later as im kinda sleepy while blogging.
bonjour~

No comments:

Post a Comment