Friday, April 8, 2011

Early

Its raining heavily out there.
Argh...so spicy.....................(fyi, i just finished taking my dinner. Why didnt the chef listen to me!! i said less spicy!)
Today's training was tough because i had to start from scratch. But i think it's kinda fun if really can master it. What's so excited is that there will be a simulation test next week!!!!!!!
I wish i could practice at home!! Unfortunately, i have no access to it!
Today was the earliest day i've gone out since last week. I was so excited when i saw there were ample of parkings! But really have to go out early.
I always have no idea why people keep saying that they are sleepy after lunch. And now i know the reason because i experienced the same situation now!! OMG.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment