Saturday, November 21, 2009

Act cool =/= politeness

Encoutered bad internet line just now..Finally the line has become smooth..But it wasn't enjoyable compared to the first day i set my foot here in Jesselton because the line was not very good. Anyway, i managed to go online. Thanks God. I couldn't survive without internet.
I'm thinking to start up an online business. However, my first concern is the internet access because i'm afraid that i couldn't go online 24/7 like what i'm facing right now.

Okay. This post contains solely words but no pic.
I was wondering all these while: Am i the one who is polite or they are being rude? I met up quite a few distant relatives once i came back. Of course, i would greet the elders by calling them auntie or uncle if i happen to meet them. Or else i would greet them with a smile if they happen to look at me (this happens when i do not know their title).
However, some ppl are so used to act cool. They didn't even look at you when they first meet up with u in certain places (Maybe they did but i did not notice it). If you are a child, i would make up an excuse saying that you are still a child and feels shy. Indeed, you are an adult. You are mature enough to have your own thought and i bet you don't need others to make assumption for you every moment.
Thanks to my parents who thought me to greet when we meet someone. :)

Sungkai Hot Spring is coming in next..

No comments:

Post a Comment